« EelmineJätka »
PRINTED FOR THOMAS TEGG, CHEAPSIDE : R. GRIFFIN AND CO.
GLASGOW ; AND J. CUMMING, DUBLIN.
18. Thinking and motivity the primary ideas of spirit.
32. We know nothing beyond our simple ideas.
sensation or reflection.
8. Divine law, the measure of sin and duty.
9. Civil law, the measure of crimes and innocence.
12. Its enforcements, commendation, and discredit.
13. These three laws the rules of moral good and evil.
16. The denominations of actions often mislead us.
relation, as of its foundation.
any action is compared to, be true or false.
OF CLEAR AND DISTINCT, OBSCURE AND CONFUSED IDEAS.