« EelmineJätka »
T. DIGBY PIGOTT, Esq., C.B., PRINTER TO HER MAJESTY
And Published for the Council of Law Reporting,
BY WILLIAM CLOWES AND SONS, LIMITED,
DUKE STREET, STAMFORD STREET; AND 14, CHARING CROSS.
The TITLES of the PUBLIC GENERAL ACTS passed in the SECOND Session of the TWENTY-FIFTH Parliament of the United Kingdom of GREAT BRITAIN and IRELAND.
56 & 57 VICTORIA.-A.D. 1893-94.
1. AN Act to make further Provision for the Expenses of the
Coinage Act, 1891. (Coinage.)
2. An Act to exempt from Income Tax the Invested Funds of Trade Unions applied in payment of Provident Benefits. (Trade Union (Provident Funds).)
3. An Act to apply certain sums out of the Consolidated Fund to the service of the years ending on the thirty-first day of March one thousand eight hundred and ninety-one, one thousand eight hundred and ninety-two, one thousand eight hundred and ninety-three, and one thousand eight hundred and ninety-four. (Consolidated Fund (No. 1).) 2
4. An Act to provide, during twelve months, for the Discipline and Regulation of the Army. (Army (Annual).) 5. An Act to consolidate and amend the Law relating to the Payment of Regimental Debts, and the Collection and Disposal of the Effects of Officers and Soldiers in case of Death, Desertion, Insanity, and other cases. (Regimental Debts.)
6. An Act to remove Disabilities of Policemen with regard to their Vote in Municipal, School Board, and other Elections. (Police Disabilities Removal.)
17 7. An Act to grant certain Duties of Customs and Inland Revenue, to repeal and alter other Duties, and to amend the Law relating to Inland Revenue. (Customs and Inland Revenue.)
8. An Act to amend the Local Authorities Loans (Scotland) Act, 1891. (Local Authorities Loans (Scotland) Act, 1891, Amendment.)