« EelmineJätka »
GEORGII V REGIS.
An Act to provide for the Redemption of Public Securi
ties, and for other purposes.
[Assented to, December 7th, 1921.] W Preamble.
certain public securities which become due on or before the fifteenth day of December, nineteen hundred and twenty-two, by the issue of other public securities :
Be it therefore Enacted by the Governor of the State of South Australia, with the advice and consent of the Parliament thereof, as follows:
1. This Act may be cited as the “ Redemption of Public Securi- Short titlo. ties Act, 1921."
2. This Act is incorporated with the Inscribed Stock Act of Incorporation with
Acts No. 268 of 1882, and the Inscription of Stock Amendment Act, 1895, and 1882 and 619 of 1895. those Acts and this Act shall be read as one Act.
3. The Treasurer may, from time to time, issue for such amounts Authority to issue
Stock, Bills, or other as he deems expedient, and sell or exchange, Inscribed Stock, securities to redeem Treasury Bills, or other securities, for the purpose of raising money
certain securities. to redeem Inscribed Stock and Treasury Bills respectively issued under the provisions of the Acts mentioned in the Schedule to this Act, and respectively falling due on or between the dates set out in such Schedule opposite to the titles of the Acts under the authority of which they were respectively issued, and to the respective aggregate amounts so set out.
Redemption of Public Securities Act.—1921.
Rate of interest and when redeemable.
4. The Inscribed Stock, Treasury Bills, or other securities issued under this Act shall bear interest at such rate as the Treasurer thinks fit on the respective amounts thereof; and the principal and interest of any such Stock, Bill, or other security shall be payable to the holder thereof at such place and at such times as are specified or provided in such Stock, Bill, or other security: Provided that the time for the repayment of the principal of any such Stock, Bill, or other security shall not be later than thirty years from the date of issue thereof.
In the name and on behalf of His Majesty, I hereby assent to this Bill.
W. E. G. A. WEIGALL, Governor.
1280 of 1917 Acts, 1917 and 1919
1363 of 1919 Public Purposes Loan Act, 1915 1227 of 1915 Public Purposes Loan Act, 1915 1227 of 1915
January 1st, 1922,
and July 1st,
Redemption of Public Securi. 1263 of 1916
ties Act, 1916
1922 Between February
15th, 1922, and
August 5th, 1922 Between February
15th, 1922, and December 15th, 1922
Redemption of Public Securi. 1289 of 1917
ties Act, 1917
Adelaide: By authority, R. E. E. ROGERS, Government Printer, North Terrace.
GEORGII V REGIS.
An Act to provide for the Extension of the District of the Lyrup Village Association, and for other purposes.
[Assented to, December 7th, 1921.] Be E it Enacted by the Governor of the State of South Australia,
with the advice and consent of the Parliament thereof, as
1. This Act may be cited as the "Lyrup Village Association Short title. (District Extension) Act, 1921.”
2. This Act is incorporated with the Crown Lands Act, 1915, Incorporation with
Crown Lands Act, and that Act and this Act shall be read together as one Act.
3. In this Act the expression “the Association ” means the Lyrup Definition of Village Association.
Extension of District and Subdivision of Land. 4. The land shown on the plan in the Schedule hereto, and therein Addition of land to colored pink, is hereby added to the District of the Lyrup Village district. Association.
5. (1) Out of the said land the Commissioner shall set apart for How lands to be the purposes
of this Act (a) such land as he thinks fit for horticultural purposes; and (6) such land as he thinks fit for the purpose of the construction
of irrigation works. (2) The remaining portion of the said land shall be set apart by the Commissioner for agricultural purposes, and is hereinafter referred to as “commonage lands."