« EelmineJätka »
ing through a member or under the rules, shall be settled.
9. In case of dividing societies, a provision for meeting all claims upon the society existing at the time of division before any such division takes place. And also in the case of friendly and cattle insurance
1. The keeping separate accounts of all money received or paid on account of every particular fund or benefit assured for which a separate table of contributions payable shall have been adopted, and the keeping separate account of the expenses of management, and of all contributions on account thereof.
2. (Except as to cattle insurance societies) returns every five years to the registrar of the sickness and mortality of the society.
3. (Except as to cattle insurance societies) a valuation once at least in every five years of the assets and liabilities of the society, including the estimated risks and contributions.
4. The voluntary dissolution of the society by consent of not less than five-sixths in value of the members, and of every person for the time being entitled to any benefit from the funds of the society, unless his claim be first satisfied or adequately provided for.
5. The right of one-fifth of the total number of members, or of one hundred members in the case of a society of one thousand members and not exceeding five thousand, or of five hundred members in the case of a society of more than ten thousand members, to apply to the chief registrar, or in case of societies registered and doing business exclusively in Ireland or Scotland to the assistant-registrar for Ireland or Scotland, for an investigation of the affairs of the society, or for winding up the same.
FORM OF BOND.
(1.)-In England or Ireland.
KNOW all men by these presents, that we, A.B. of
one of the officers of the
society, established at
(as surety on behalf of the said A.B.) are jointly and severally held and firmly bound to
society, in the sum of
the trustees of the said to be paid to
the said A.B., C.D., and E.F., as such trustees, or their successors, trustees for the time being, or their certain attorney; for which payment well and truly to be made we jointly and severally bind ourselves, and each of us by himself, our and each of our heirs, executors, and administrators, firmly by these presents. Sealed with our seals. Dated the
in the year of our Lord
Whereas the above-bounden A.B. has been duly appointed to the office of society, established as aforesaid, and he, together with the above-bounden C.D. as his surety, have entered into the above-written bond, subject to the condition. hereinafter contained: Now therefore the condition of the above-written bond is such, that if the said A.B. do render a just and true account of all moneys received and paid by him on account of the said
society, at such times as the rules thereof appoint, and do pay over all the moneys remaining in his hands, and assign and transfer or deliver all property (including books and papers) belonging to the said society in his hands or custody to such person or persons as the said society or the trustees or committee of management thereof shall appoint, according to the rules of the said society, together with the proper and legal receipts or vouchers for such payments, then the above-written bond shall be void, otherwise shall remain in full force.
Sealed and delivered in the presence of
I, A.B. of
bind and oblige myself, to the extent of £
at most, as caution and surety for C.D., a person employed by the society, that he, the said C.D., shall on demand faithfully and truly account for all moneys received and paid to him for behoof of the said society, and also assign and transfer or deliver all property (including books and papers) belonging to the said society in his hands or custody, and that to such person or persons as the said society or the trustees thereof shall appoint, according to the rules of the said society.
E.F. of witness.
G.H. of witness.
Signature of Cautioner.
The above bond shall not require a testing clause or subscription clause, and may be wholly written or wholly printed, or partly written and partly printed.
FORM OF RECEIPT TO BE ENDORSED ON MORTGAGE OR FURTHER CHARGE.
The trustees of the
acknowledge to have received all moneys intended to be received by the within [or above] written deed.
Signed [Signatures of Trustees.]
Countersigned [Signature of Secretary.]
ACKNOWLEDGMENT OF REGISTRY OF SOCIETY.
Society is registered as a [friendly society, cattle insurance society, benevolent society, working men's club, or specially authorized society], under the Friendly Societies Act, 1875, this day of
[Seal or stamp of central office, or signature of Assistant Registrar for Scotland or Ireland.]
ACKNOWLEDGMENT OF REGISTRY OF AMENDMENT OF
The foregoing amendment of the rules of the Society is registered under the Friendly day of
Societies Act, 1875, this
[Seal or stamp of central office, or signature of Assistant Registrar for Scotland or Ireland.