« EelmineJätka »
The Mount Pleasant, Sedan, and Truro Railways Act.—1914.
Ordinance No. 6 of 1847.—“ The Lands Clauses Consolidation Act,” except sections 9, 12 to 17 inclusive, 21 to 25 inclusive, 34, 38 to 62 inclusive, 64 to 68 inclusive, 110, 114 to 120 inclusive, 136, and 137.
Act No. 26 of 1855-6, being an Act to amend “The Lands Clauses Consolidation Act,” except sections 1, 4, and 6.
Act No. 202 of 1881. · The Lands Clauses Consolidation Amendment Act, 1881," except sections 5 to 11 inclusive.
Act No. 1035 of 1911.-" The Lands Clauses Consolidation Further Amendment Act, 1911."
Act Yo. 1163 of 1914.-" The Lands Clauses Consolidation Further Amendment Act, 1914."
Ordinance No. 7 of 1847.—“ The Railways Clauses Consolidation Act.”
Act No. 6 of 1858, being an Act to amend The Railways Clauses Consolidation Act."
Act No. 32 of 1876.—“ The Railways Clauses Act, 1876.”
Act No. 414 of 1887.—“ The South Australian Railways Commissioners Act, 1887."
Act No. 512 of 1891.-" The South Australian Railways Commissioners Act Amendment Act, 1891."
Act No. 612 of 189. — “ The South Australian Railways Commissioners Act Amendment Act, 1894.”.
Act No. 912 of 1906.—“ The South Australian Railways Commissioners Further Amendment Act, 1906."
Act No. 988 of 1909.-“ The South Australian Railways Commissioners Act Amendment Act, 1909.”
Act No. 1144 of 1913.—“ The South Australian Railways Commissioners Act Amendment Act, 1913.”
Adelaide : By authority, R. E. E. Rogers, Government Printer, North Terrace.
An Act to consolidate certain Acts relating to Vermin
[Assented to, November 26th, 1914.]
with the advice and consent of the Parliament thereof, as
Arrangement of Act.
2. The provisions of this Act are arranged as follows:
DIVISION 1.-Government Inspectors:
Pinnaroo Railway District.
DIVISION VIII.--Revenue and Expenditure:
Owners and Occupiers--
Loans to Vermin Boards :
and Vermin-Fenced Districts by
Pastoral and other Leases:
Rabbit-Proof Fences by adjoining
The Vermin Act.--1914.
Part 1. 3. (1) This Act is a consolidation of the Acts mentioned in the Acts consolidated First Schedule, and the said Acts are hereby repealed.
and repealed. (2) Such repeal shall not
Saving provision. 1. affect the operation prior to the passing of this Act of
any repealed Act:
omission of anything prior to the passing of this Act:
liability, charge, penalty, or burden of proof, created,
regulation, or any act, matter, or thing, lawfully made,
or hereafter to be commenced, in respect of any of the
matters or things in this section before mentioned. (3) All matters and things mentioned in subsection (2) of this section are, to the extent that they were respectively in force immediately before the passing of this Act, hereby preserved and continued and declared to be of the same force and effect as if this Act had been in force when they respectively were done, suffered, omitted, created, acquired, incurred, imposed, made, given, or published, or accrued, or became exercisable or liable to be imposed, and they respectively had been done, suffered, omitted, created, acquired, incurred, imposed, made, given, or published, or had accrued, or had become exercisable or liable to be imposed, under this Act.
(4) All Vermin-Fenced Districts, Vermin Boards, Associated District Councils, Vermin Boards, and Vermin Trusts which were in existence under any repealed Act at the passing of this Act, and the members and chairmen of such Boards, the members of such Trusts, the auditors for such Districts, and all officers and authorised persons and other persons elected or appointed under any repealed Act are hereby continued, as if this Act had been in force when they were respectively constituted, formed, elected, or appointed, and they had been respectively constituted, formed, elected, or appointed under this Act.
(5) Any proceeding which at the passing of this Act is pending in any Court, or before any arbitrator or other authority, may be proceeded with, heard, and determined, and the decision or award or any order made therein may be enforced, under this Act.
(6) All offences committed, and all liabilities, forfeitures, and penalties incurred or imposed, or liable to be imposed, before the passing of this Act may be tried, punished, inquired into, and enforced under this Act.
The Vermin Act.-1914.
(7) Wherever in any Act, or in any regulation, by-law, or rule, or any other document or instrument of any kind, any reference is made to any repealed Act, such reference shall be read and construed as a reference to this Act, or to the corresponding provision of this Act.
Interpretation. 905, 1905, 8. 4.
4. In this Act, except where the subject matter or context or some other provision requires a different construction,
Any land ” means any land in the State not coming within
the definition herein contained of Crown lands:
carrying into effect the provisions of Part II., is authorised
within its District (except in cases where the
(a) of section 11 are applicable): (b) by a Vermin Board, as regards anything to be done
within its Vermin-Fenced District : (c) by an Associated Board, as regards anything to be
done within its Distict: (d) by the Commissioner, as regards anything to be done
elsewhere than within the District of a District
Council, Vermin Board, or Associated Board : “ Associated Board” means an Associated District Councils
Vermin Board continued by this Act or constituted under
section 12 : “Board” means the Vermin Board of a Vermin-Fenced District: “ Boundary fence” (see section 201): “ By-law” means by-law made or in force under this Act :
Chairman ” means Chairman of a Vermin Board: “ Commissioner" means the Commissioner of Crown Lands and
Immigration of the State: ** Court" means the Court or Justices having cognizance of the
matter: “Crown lands” means and includes all lands in the State except1. lands reserved for or dedicated
dedicated to any public purpose : 11. lands lawfully granted, or contracted to be gran.
ted, in fee simple by or on behalf of the Crown: 11. lands subject to any agreement, lease, or licence lawfully granted by or on behalf of the Crown: