« EelmineJätka »
(INCORPORATED BY ROYAL CHARTER),
12, GREAT GEORGE STREET, WESTMINSTER.
PUBLISHED AT THE INSTITUTION,
12, GREAT GEORGE STREET, WESTMINSTER, S.W.
ENTERED AT STATIONERS' HALL.
All rights of translation and reproduction reserved.
Page 76, sixteenth line from bottom of page, for Metropolitan Building Act, 1885, read Metropolitan Building Act, 1855.
Page 178, Case 504, title, for Hall and others v. Thomas, read Hill and others v. Thomas.
Page 187, last line but two, for page 377 read page 176.
Page 241, reference to Query CLXIII., for Vol. VI., page 187, read Vol. VI., page 137.
Page 432, the figures in table of compensation for feeding stuffs represent fractional proportions-not shillings and pence.
The Rivers Pollution Prevention Bill, 1893
Some Thoughts on the Agricultural Situation
The New London (Consolidation) Building Bill
The Weather and the Wheat Crop of 1893
London County Council (General Powers) Bill,
Note on the Case of The Mayfair Property Com-
Notes on the Working of the Small Holdings Act
By T. W. Huskinson
By Wm. Sturge .. 113
Editorial Note on the Paper on "Rating" on p. 410
The Market Gardeners' Compensation Bill, 1894. By W. H. Protheroe .. 461
On Mr. Tidman's Paper on "Sanitary Ventilation" By A. King
On Mr. Tom Bright's Paper on "Underwoods:
their Growth and Utilisation "
On Mr. Grantham's Paper on "Recent Experience
in Sewage Filtration considered in relation to
On Mr. Tom Bright's Paper on "Underwoods;
their Growth and Utilisation"..
On Mr. H. Blackbourn's Paper on "The London
Streets and Buildings Bill, 1894 "
On Mr. Huskinson's Paper on the "Depression in
On Mr. Harold Griffin's Paper," Weekly Property
144. Highway Surveyors-Right to Let Waste as Gardens
145. Agricultural Holdings Act-Agent as Landlord's Valuer..
156. Water Supply-Constant Service-Necessity for Cistern
157. Infectious Diseases Act (1890)-Cost of Disinfecting-Liability
158. Farm Tenant-Refusal to take Possession-Liability of Landlord
161. Public Health Act (London), 1891-" Owner
162. Lime and Brick Burning by Means of Gas ..
163. Light and Air-Enlargement of Ancient Lights
164. Old Road-Formation into "New Street"
174. Purchased Feeding Stuffs-Are Horses Cattle ?
175. Tenant Right-Ploughing Stubble
178. Dilapidations-Surveyors' Charges, &c.
179. Damage to Adjoining Owner-Fall of Chimney
180. Valuation (Lessee's Interest)
183. Enclosure-Prescription Act
188. Liability to Maintain a Diverted Road on a Railway Bridge Approach.. 356