« EelmineJätka »
The Roads Amendment Act.—1908.
143. From Petersburg and Oodla Wirra Main Road to the hundred of Cavenagh. 144. From Petersburg Railway Station to Yatina. 145. From Petersburg-Yatina Road to section 45n, hundred of Morgan. 146. From Nackara Railway Station to section 99, hundred of Nackara.
147. From north-east corner of section 57, hundred of Parnaroo, to Ucolta Railway Station.
148. From the western boundary of the hundred of Mannanarie to Yongala, via Mannanarie and the south boundary of section 201.
149. From Yongala Town to Yongala Estate.
150. From Caltowie Railway Station, via Tarcowie, to join main road from Wilmington, near Orroroo.
151. From Jamestown Railway Station to Mannanarie, east of sections 35 and 36, hundred of Mannanarie.
152. From Belalie North Railway Station to Yongala Head Station (section 471.)
153. From Crystal Brook Railway Station for ten miles through Hughes' Gap towards Beetaloo.
154. From main road at Gulnare South Railway Station to join main road at Crystal Brook.
155. From Narridy to Georgetown.
157. From Jamestown, at section 104, through Spalding, to section 345, hundred of Andrews.
158. From Mundoora Railway Station, vra Collinsfield, to join main road at Koolunga.
159. From Port Pirie Railway Station to Port Broughton Railway Station.
160. From Nelshaby towards Port Pirie, to join the Port Pirie and Port Germein Main Road.
161. From Port Pirie to Port Germein. 162. From Port Pirie-Port Germein Road to section 834, hundred of Pirie.
163. From Port Germein Jetty, via Booleroo Centre and White Cliffs, to junction of Caltowie and Orroroo Main Road.
164. From Booleroo Centre to Willowie. 165. From Laura Railway Station, via Appila-Yarrowie, to main road near Tarcowie.
166. From section 172, hundred of Yangya (town of Gladstone), to section 39, hundred of Yangya.
167. From Wirrabara Railway Station, via Melrose and Wilmington, to Port Augusta Wharf (the road from Laura to Wirrabara to be regarded as off the Schedule one year after completion of Booleroo Railway).
168. From Wilmington and Port Augusta Main Road to the hospital (section 92), town of Davenport.
169. From main road at Stirling North to railway line.
170. From main road near Port Germein, via Limestone Well, towards Port Augusta, to join the Horrocks Pass and Port Augusta Main Road.
171. From Black Rock Siding easterly to the western boundary of the hundred of Morgan.
172. From Black Rock Railway Station westerly for a distance of seven miles towards Pekina.
173. From Orroroo Railway Station to Johnburgh Post Office.
177. From Eurelia Railway Station towards Morchard to cross roads at section 99, hundred of Coomooroo.
178. From main road at Carrieton, via Pat's Hole, to north-eastern boundary of hundred of McCulloch.
179. From main road near Carrieton Railway Station, via the junction of the three-chain road, to Cradock.
180. From Johnburgh, via Carrieton, to Carrieton Railway Station.
181. From Hammond towards Wilmington, to join the Wilmington and Bruce Main Road. 182. From main road at Willowie to Hammond Railway Station.
The Roads Amendment Act.—1908.
183. From Bruce Railway Station, via section 120, to Wilmington.
184. From the south-east boundary of Quorn to south-west corner of section 73, hundred of Kanyaka.
185. From Port Augusta Railway Station, via Western Plains, to south boundary of the hundred of Crozier.
186. From Port Augusta West Jetty to the north boundary of the town.
187. From main road, near Port Augusta West, to the west boundary of the town.
188. From Wilson Railway Station through Cradock to section 19, hundred of Yednalue.
189. From Hawker Railway Station, via Phillips' Gap, to east boundary of hundred of Arkaba, at section 94E.
190. From Hawker Railway Station, via south corner of section 129, hundred of Arkaba, to north-east boundary of the hundred of Arkaba, Parallana Road.
191. From Hawker and Parallana Main Road, at section 129, hundred of Arkaba, to north boundary, hundred of Arkaba, at section 172.
192. From Hookina Town to Hawker Railway Station, via Yappala Waters. 193. From Hookina Town to Hookina Railway Station.
194. From railway station, Mundoora, via Barunga Reservoir, to Barunga Gap Railway Station.
195. From main road near Port Broughton, through Bute and Ninnes, to south boundary of Ninnes.
196. From Wallaroo Railway Station, via Alford, to Port Broughton Railway Station.
197. From Kadina Railway Station, via Moonta to Maitland. 198. From Digby Street, Kadina, to Wallaroo Jetty.
199. From Kadina Railway Station to the eastern boundary of the hundred of Kadina.
200. From Kadina Railway Station to join main road via Peela Weela, near Alford.
201. From Kadina Railway Station to railway crossing opposite Digby Street. 202. From Kainton, via Kalkabury, to main road near Maitland. 203. From Kainton to Paskeville Railway Station. 204. From Paskeville Railway Station, via section 78, north-easterly to section 91. 205. From Moonta Railway Station, via Kalkabury, to Ardrossan Jetty. 206. From Moonta Railway Station to Moonta Bay Jetty. 207. From north-eastern corner of section 84, Cunliffe, to East Moonta.
208. From Port Clinton Jetty towards Kainton to cross roads at section 432, hundred of Clinton.
209. From Wills Creek Jetty to south-eastern corner of section 451, hundred of Clinton, then to the north-west corner of section 480.
210. From main road at Port Victoria, via Maitland, to Ardrossan Jetty.
211. From sections 55E and 70, hundred of Wauraltee (Urania), to join main road at Port Victoria.
212. From Port Victoria Jetty to junction with the Peninsula Road, west of Mount Rat.
213. From Curramulka to the seacoast at Port Vincent.
215. From southern boundary of hundred of Wauralteo, via Minlaton and Yorketown, to Edithburgh Jetty.
216. From Edithburgh-Yorketown Main Road to Lake Fowler, at section 174, hundred of Melville.
217. From Curramulka to join the Peninsula Main Road at Minlaton. 218. From the Peninsula Road, at Minlaton, to Stansbury.
219. From Stansbury New Jetty, via Weaver's Lagoon, towards Brentwood, to join the Peninsula Main Road at cross roads at section 317, hundred of Dalrymple.
220. From main road Yorketown, via Weaver's Flat, to Stansbury and Peninsula Main Road.
221. From the north-east corner of section 35, hundred of Minlacowie, to Port Vinlacowie.
The Roads Amendment Act.—1908.
222. From the Peninsula Road, at Yorketown, via sections 85 and 86, hundred of Melville, to join Point Turton Main Road at section 7, hundred of Para Wurlie.
223. From section 28, hundred of Para Wurlie, south and east of section 75, to the seacoast near Point Turton.
224. From Diamond Lake and section 239, hundred of Melville, to junction with the Peninsula Main Road, at the Edithburgh park lands.
225. From Port Lincoln Railway Jetty, via Hallett Place, to Waratta. 226. From Franklin Harbor (Cowell) to west boundary of hundred of Yadnarie.
227. From landing place, Louth Bay, via sections 282, 210, and 211; and thence in a northerly direction, following Tod River, to within three miles of Kapinka Station (north-west corner of section 218, hundred of Koppio).
228. From Tumby Bay Jetty, via Spencer Street and South Terrace, to join Port Lincoln Main Road at section 44, hundred of Hutchison.
229. From main road, at section 84, hundred of Hutchison, to Tumby Bay Jetty, via Tumby Terrace.
230. From Dutton Bay Landing-place to east boundary, hundred of Moody.
231. From Port Lincoln Main Road, west of Tumby Bay, through Yallunda Flat, to section 79, hundred of Koppio. 232. From Lipson's Cove Jetty to Port Lincoln Main Road.
233. From south-east corner, section 90, hundred Hutchison, via north-west corner of section 140, hundred of Hutchison, thence through block 6 to north-east corner block 1, hundred of Stokes, to Kapinka.
234. From Arno Bay Jetty, through the hundreds of Boothby, Mann, and Yadnarie, to the north boundary of the town of Cleve.
235. From the Arno Bay and Cleve Main Road, at Bligh, to the west boundary of the hundred of Roberts.
236. From jetty, town of Cowell, north-westerly to section 7, hundred of Miltalie.
237. From the Cowell-Cleve main road, hundred of Mann, to the Arno Bay and. Cleve main road, hundred of Boothby.
238. From south-east corner of allotment No. 71, Cowell, to south corner of section 7, hundred of Minbrie ; thence along telegraph line to boundary hundred of Warren.
239. From the Cowell and Warren Road easterly along southern boundary of hundred of Minbrie.
240. From main road, at Port Lincoln, via Lake Wangary, Warrow, Elliston, and Flinders, to Streaky Bay.
241. From main road at the south corner of section 524, hundred of Lake Wangary, via Wangary town, to the south corner of section 217.
242. From main road, at the north corner of section 128, hundred of Warrow, in a south-westerly direction, to Mount Dutton Bay Jetty.
243. From Streaky Bay Main Road, at section 8, hundred of Ulipa, to east boundary hundred of Cummins.
244. From main road, at north-west corner of section 70, hundred of Way, to Morley's Well, in the hundred of Pearce. 245. From the seacoast, at Elliston, via Bramfield to Mount Wedge.
246. From Parkin to the Port Lincoln and Streaky Bay Main Road, at section 5, hundred of Wright. 247. From Port Kenny to the Port Lincoln and Streaky Bay Main Road. 248. From Benbarba to Scales Bay. 249. From Streaky Bay and Fowler's Bay road to Parraba Well.
250. From Streaky Bay Jetty via section 19BNE, to north boundary hundred of Scott.
251. From the coast at Queenscliffe, via Cygnet River, west of section 142, hundred of Haines, and via Hog Bay to Lashmar's Lagoon, at the south-west corner of section 58, hundred of Dudley.
252. From Lashmar's Lagoon to the Hog Bay and Kingscote Main Road, at section 116, via Hog Bay River Station.
253. From section 132, hundred of Menzies, to section 172, hundred of Haines. 254. From the south-west corner of section 74, hundred of Menzies, via Smith's Bay, to north-western corner section 88, hundred of Cassini.
255. From main road, near Cygnet River, via section 43, hundred of Menzies, to southern boundary of hundred of Menzies ; thence through hundreds of MacGillivray and Cassini to the west boundary hundred of Cassini.
The Roads Amendment Act.—1908.
256. From Cygnet River Main Road to west boundary hundred of MacGillivray, at section 20.
257. From Cygnet River Main Road, at section 40, to west boundary hundred of MacGillivray, at section 42.
258. From Emu Bay to south corner section 116, hundred of Menzies, and easterly to the Cygnet River Road, at section 44E, hundred of Menzies.
259. From the 38th to 39th milepost from Meningie on Coorong Road. 260. From Cooke's Plains Railway Station south-easterly for about two miles. 261. From south boundary hundred of Malcolm to Tailem Bend Railway Station. 2 ūtiřūtiņ\/2ņģtim2ti2ūă–2 22ūti2ūtiņ22ņģ2Ỉ2Ầ2–2\/\timò2ti2m/ti22–2–22/2/2/2/2/ of Pinnaroo.
263. From the town of Pinnaroo to Parilla Head Station.
265. From the Pinnaroo and Border Road southerly to section 17, hundred of Pinnaroo.
266. From the town of Pinnaroo along the Garra Road to section 26, hundred of Pinnaroo.
267. From Scrubby Springs north-westerly through Parilla Railway Station to of the boundary of the hundred of Parilla, at section 80.
268. From Parilla Railway Station easterly to section 32, hundred of Parilla.
269. From the main road at section 45, hundred of Parilla, northerly to section 75, hundred of Parilla.
270. From the southern end of the hundred of Bews, at section 72, northwards through town of Lameroo to section 3, hundred of Bews.
271. From the main road at the south-east corner of section 35, hundred of Bews, north-westerly to section 101, hundred of Cotton.
272. From the main road at section 56, hundred of Bews, to the south-western corner of the hundred of Bews.
273. From southern corner of section 9, hundred of Von Doussa, northerly through Wilkawatt Railway Station to section 84, hundred of Cotton.
274. From the north-west corner of the hundred af Cotton, through Parrakie Railway Station, to the south-west corner of the hundred of Cotton.
275. From the south-west corner of section 18, hundred of Price, northerly through Geranium Bore Railway Station, to the north boundary of the hundred of Price, at section 4.
276. From Bordertown Railway Station towards the border, where it crosses the Tatiara Creek, to cross roads at section 325, hundred of Tatiara.
277. From Bordertown Railway Station, via Pigeon's Flat, Mundalla, Mulligan's Well, and section 283, hundred of Wirrega, to junction with Carew Road.
278. From Bordertown Railway Station for six miles southwards.
282. From Wolseley Railway Station to Pooginagoric Whim Well at the cross roads.
283. From Wolseley Railway Station to section 350, hundred of Tatiara. 284. From section 320, hundred of Tatiara, south to Wolseley.
285. From the Victorian border, through Frances Railway Station, to the west boundary of the hundred of Binnum.
286. From Naracoorte Railway Station, via Hynam Railway Station, to the border, near Apsley.
287. From near Mosquito Creek, on the Naracoorte and Mount Gambier railway. for a distance of four miles towards the border east, in the hundred of Joanna.
288. From Naracoorte Railway Station, towards Bordertown for ten miles.
289. From the Comaum Road towards Naracoorte to north-west corner of of section 448, hundred of Comaum.
290. From the Comaum Road towards Mount Gambier for four miles.
291. From Penola Railway Station to the north-west corner of section 122, hundred of Penola.
292. From Penola Railway Station westwards for eight miles. 293. From Penola Railway Station to a point two miles south-west of Yallum.
294. From the Mount Gambier Road, via Penola, to the Victorian border towards Casterton,
The Roads Amendment Act.-1908.
295. From Penola-Glen Roy Road to Coonawarra Railway Station.
296. From MacDonnell Bay Jetty, via Mount Gambier, to the northern boundary of the hundred of Blanche.
297. From main road to MacDonnell Bay, near the 4th milepost from Mount Gambier, via Caveton, to the boundary of the State, near Glenelg River.
298. From section 207, hundred of Gambier, in a westerly and northerly direction, to junction with main road to MacDonnell Bay, near the lst milepost from Mount Gambier.
299. From post office, Commercial Street, Mount Gambier, towards the border, south of Lindsay, for six miles.
300. From post office, Commercial Street, Mount Gambier, to Compton.
301. From Tantanoola Railway Station to Glencoe, via sections 54, 149, 2294. 2408, and 2411, hundred of Hindmarsh.
302. From Tantanoola-Glencoe Main Road to Kirip Railway Siding.
303. From main road, at section 79, hundred of Mount Muirhead, via section 50, hundred of Mount Muirhead, to south boundary hundred of Fox.
304. From Lucindale Railway Station to section 34, hundred of Fox.
305. From the Lucindale and Millicent Main Road at section 38 to north-east corner of section 70, hundred of Joyce.
306. From the Joyce Main Road, at Lucindale, to Ardune Railway Crossing. 307. From main Road, at Millicent Railway Station, via Hatherleigh, to Rendelsham Railway Station.
308. From Millicent Railway Station to section 55, hundred of Hindmarsh.
309. From Millicent Railway Station, via Campbell's Hill, east of section 477 and south of sections 497 and 865, to Kalangadoo Railway Station on the eastern side.
310. From White Hut, via Kingston Railway Station, to join main road at section 310, hundred of Waterhouse.
311. From Kingston Railway Station towards Blackford to cross roads south of section 9, hundred of Murrabinna,
312. From Kingston-Murrabinna Main Road to Murrabinna Head Station. 313. From Robe Jetty to Gillap.
314. From main road, at section 43, hundred of Bray, to Beachport Railway Station and Jetty.
315. From Beachport to Furner.
CITY OF ADELAIDE. 1. Botanic Road.—Commencing at the junction of North and East Terraces, city of Adelaide, hundred of Adelaide; thence east and north-easterly to the western side of Hackney Road. Distance, about twenty chains ; number on Schedule A, 4.
2. Port Road.—Commencing at King William Street, city of Adelaide, hundred of Adelaide ; thence along North Terrace and north-westerly through park lands to the western boundary of the city. Distance, about one and a quarter miles ; number on Schedule A, 27.
3. Bay Road.—Commencing at the junction of South and West Terraces, city of Adelaide, hundred of Adelaide; thence south-westerly through park lands to the south-western corner of the city. Distance, about forty-three chains ; number on Schedule A, 23.
4. Unley Road.—Commencing at South Terrace, city of Adelaide, hundred of Adelaide ; thence southerly through the park lands to the north side of Park Terrace. Distance, about thirty chains; number on Schedule A, 20.
5. Beaumont Road.—Commencing at the junction of South and East Terraces, city of Adelaide, hundred of Adelaide; thence south and south-easterly to the southeastern corner of the city. Distance, about forty-three chains; number on Schedule A, 14.