« EelmineJätka »
An Act to Incorporate the Calgary Hebrew School.
(Assented to April 2, 1927.)
WHEREAS a Petition has been presented praying for Preamble the incorporation of a school for the following pur
(a) to afford instruction in the Jewish Religion and in all matters pertaining to Judaism;
(b) to be a centre of Jewish and Hebrew culture in the City of Calgary;
Therefore His Majesty, by and with the advice and consent of the Legislative Assembly of Alberta, enacts as follows:
1. Henry Goldberg, Grain Merchant; Jacob Bercuson, Incorporation Merchant; Harry L. Epstein, Merchant; Jacob Bubisky, Merchant; Rabbi Simon Smolensky, Shaie Jaffe, Merchant; Solomon Friedman, Merchant, and Solomon Bercov, Merchant, all of the City of Calgary, in the Province of Alberta, and such other persons as are now members of the Calgary Hebrew School or may hereafter become members thereof shall be, and are hereby declared to be, a body corporate and politic under the name and style of the Calgary Hebrew School and shall have a perpetual succession and a common seal.
2. The said corporation shall have, in addition to the Powers of powers with which the corporation will become vested by virtue of section 30 of The Interpretation Act of the Revised Statutes of Alberta, 1922, the following powers:
(a) to acquire and hold and sell or otherwise to deal in
(c) to borrow money for the purposes of the school and
Liability of members
Board of management
Coming into force of Act
(d) to make rules, regulations and by-laws concerning the government, conduct, management and control of the school and its property, revenues, business and all affairs thereof.
3. No member of the said corporation shall be liable individually or accountable for the debts, contracts or securities of the said corporation.
4. The said corporation shall be governed by a board of management, the first members of which shall be the persons specifically named in section 1 of this Act, and thereafter to be annually elected by the members.
5. This Act shall come into force on the day upon which it is assented to.
ALBERTA CO-OPERATIVE CREDIT ACT, ACT TO AMEND
THE (Chapter 11)....
Consent of directors necessary to dispose of goods, etc., in
Powers of directors re money due society in respect of price
Transfer of security to society.
Section 6a added
Endorser not to dispose of chattels without consent of directors
ALBERTA CO-OPERATIVE WHEAT PRODUCERS, LTD., ACT
ALBERTA EVIDENCE ACT, ACT TO AMEND THE (Chapter 25)
Section 34a added...
AMUSEMENTS TAX ACT, ACT TO AMEND THE (Chapter 8).
Section 11a added.
APPROPRIATION ACT (Chapter 1).
ASSIGNMENT OF BOOK DEBTS, ACT RESPECTING THE
Act, coming into force of..
Affidavit of attestation by corporation unnecessary.
Assignment of book debts, certain assignments not affected.
BEE DISEASES ACT, 1924, ACT TO AMEND THE (Chapter 20)
BILLS OF SALE ACT, ACT TO AMEND THE (Chapter 27)... 95-96
BOILERS ACT, ACT TO AMEND THE (Chapter 40).
COMPANIES ACT, ACT TO AMEND THE (Chapter 36).
COMPROMISE OF OUTSTANDING SEED GRAIN AND RELIEF
See TAX CONSOLIDATION ACT.
CO-OPERATIVE CREDIT ACT, ACT TO AMEND THE ALBER-
TA (Chapter 11)
See ALBERTA CO-OPERATIVE CREDIT.
CO-OPERATIVE WHEAT PRODUCERS, LIMITED, ACT, ACT
See ALBERTA CO-OPERATIVE WHEAT PRODUCERS,
CORONERS ACT, 1927 (Chapter 32)
Act, coming into force of...
Annual statement by Coroner.
Coroners, annual statement by.
appointment of, etc..
Duty of Coroner upon receipt of information re death.
documents forwarded to Attorney General.
power of Attorney General to direct.
right of relation to demand.
viewing body, etc..
Prisoner, duty of warden re death of.
inquest re death of...
Provincial Chief Coroner, appointment of.
CREDITORS' RELIEF ACT, ACT TO AMEND THE (Chapter 26)
DAIRYMEN'S ACT, ACT TO AMEND THE (Chapter 18)..
Permit to transfer milk or cream to another point.
Tariff of costs by Minister.
DENTAL ASSOCIATION ACT, ACT TO AMEND THE (Chapter
Examination of physicians and surgeons in restorative and
DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION ACT, ACT TO AMEND THE
DISTRICT COURTS ACT, ACT TO AMEND THE (Chapter 24)