« EelmineJätka »
PROVINCE OF ALBERTA
PASSED IN THE FOURTH SESSION
FIFTH LEGISLATIVE ASSEMBLY
Begun and Holden at Edmonton on Monday, the Twenty-
PRINTED BY J. W. JEFFERY, KING'S PRINTER
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1. An Act for Granting to His Majesty Certain Sums of Money for the
Public Service for the Fiscal Years ending respectively the Thirty-
first day of December, 1923, and the Thirty-first day of December,
1924, and from the First day of January, 1925, up to the date of
final passage of the Estimates for the Fiscal Year ending the
Thirty-first day of December, 1925.
2. An Act for Raising Money on the Credit of the General Revenue Fund
5. An Act respecting Co-operative Marketing Associations.
9. An Act to amend The Savings Certificates Act.
10. An Act to amend The Conditional Sales Act.
An Act to Regulate the Rights and Priorities of Landlords after a
Voluntary Assignment for the Benefit of Creditors.
13. An Act to make Uniform the Law respecting Life Insurance Contracts.
14. An Act to provide for Government Control and Sale of Alcoholic
An Act respecting Areas Situated Along the Borders of the Province.
19. An Act to amend The Legal Profession Act.
20. An Act to amend The Agricultural Department Act.
21. An Act for the Prevention and Treatment of Contagious Diseases
23. An Act for the Enrolment of Stallions.
24. An Act to amend The Live Stock Encouragement Act.
25. An Act to amend The Insanity Act.
26. An Act to amend The Hospitals Act.
27. An Act respecting Hospital Facilities in connection with the Uni-