« EelmineJätka »
Prophecies relating to the Antichristian
Empire; wherein is described, its Tyranny, Idolatry, and great Impieties. To which is added, The Predi&tions relating to its utter Destruction.
Matt. HERE shall arise FALSE CHRISTS and
, xxiv, 24.
FALSE PROphets, and shall shew great Signs and WONDERS, insomuch that (if it were possible) they shall DECEIVE the very Elect.
NEBUCHADNE Z Z AR's Dream, and DANIEL'S
Dan. ii. 37. Thou, O King, art a King of Kings: for the God of Heaven hath given thee a Kingdom, Power, and Strength, and Glory.
38. Thou art this Head of Gold.
39. And after thee shall arise another Kingdom inferiour to thee, and another THIRD Kingdom of Brass, which shall bear Rule over all the Earth.
40. And the FOURTH Kingdom shall be strong as Iron: and as Iron that breaketh all these, shall it break in pieces and bruise.
41. And whereas thou fawest the Feet and Toes part of Potters Clay, and part of Iron : the Kingdom shall be
the Toes of the Feet were part of Iron, and part of Clay; fo the Kingdom shall be partly strong, and partly broken. 43.
And whereas thou sawet Iron mixt with miry Clay, they shall mingle themselves with the Seed of Men: but they shall not cleave one to another, even as Iron is not mixed with Clay.
44. And in the Days of these Kings shall the God of Heaven set up a Kingdom which shall never be destroyed : and the Kingdom shall not be left to other People, but it shall break in pieces, and consume all these KINGDOMS, and it shall stand for ever.
45. Forasmuch as thou fawest the STONE was cut out of the Mountain without Hands, and that it brake in pie. ces the Iron, the Brass, the Clay, the Silver and the Gold; the great God hath made known to the King what shall come to pass hereafter : and the Dream is certain, and the Interpretation thereof fure.
Chap. vii. 17. These great Beasts which are four, are four Kings which shall arise out of the Earth.
18. But the SAINTS of the Most High shall take the KINGDOM, and poffess the Kingdom for ever, even for ever and ever.
19. Then I would know the Truth of the FOURTH Beast, which was diverse from all the others, exceeding dreadful ; whose Teeth were of Iron, and his Nails of Brass, which devoured, brake in Pieces, and stamped the Rcfidue with his feet,
20. And of the ten Horns that were in his Head, and of the other which came up, and before whom three fell; even of that Horn that had Eyes, and a Mouth that spake very great Things, whose Look was more stout chan his Fellows.
21. I beheld, and the same Horn made WAR with the SAINTS, and prevailed against them;
22. Until the ANCIENT of Days came, and Judgment was given to the Saints of the Moft High; and the Time came that the Saints poffeffed the Kingdom.
23. Thus he said, The FOURTH Beast shall be the fourth Kingdom upon Earth, which shall be diverse from all Kingdoms, and Mall devour the whole Earth, and shall tread it down, and break it in pieces.
24. And the ten Horns out of this Kingdom are ten Kings that shall arise : and another shall rise after them, and he shall be diverse from the first, and he shall subdue three Kings.
25. And he shall speak great Words against the Mofi High, and shall wear out the Saints of the Most High, and think to change Times and Laws: and they shall be given into his Hand, until a Time, and Times, and the dividing of Time,
26. But them
26. But the JUDGMENT Shall fit, and they fall take away nis DOMINION, to consume, and to destroy it unto the End.
27. And the Kingdom and Dominion, and the GreatNESS of the Kingdom under the whole Heaven, shall be given to the People of the SAINTS of the Most High, whose Kingdom is an EVERLASTING Kingdom, and all DOMINIONS shall serve and obey him.
Chap. xi. 36. And the King Thall do according to his Will, and he shall exact himself, and MAGNIFY himself above every God, and shall speak marvellous Things against the God of Gods, and Thall prosper till the INDIGNATION be accomplished : for that that is determined, shall be done.
37. Neither shall he regard the God of his Fathers, nor the Desire of Women, nor regard any God : for he shall MAGNIFY himself above all.
2 Thel. ii. 1. Now we beseech you, Brethren, by the COMING of our Lord Jesus Christ,
2. That ye be not foon SHAKEN in Mind, or be troubled, neither by Spirit, nor by Word, nor by Letter, as from us, as that the Day of Christ is at hand.
3. Let no Man deceive you by any means: for that DAY hall not come, except there come a FALLING AWAY first, and that Man of Sin be revealed, the Son of Perdition:
4. Who OPPOSETH and EXALTETU himself above all that is called Gop, or that is worshipped; so that he.as God fitteth in the Temple of God, Thewing himself that he is God.
5. Remember ye not, that when I was yet with you, I told you these Things?
6. And now, ye know what withholdeth, that he might be REVEALED in his Time.
7. For the MYSTERY Of INIQUITY doth already work : only he who now letieih will let, until he be taken out
of the way.
8. And then shall that WICKED be revealed, whom the LORD shall CONSUME with the SPIRIT of his Mouth, and Mall deltroy with the BRIGHTNESS of his Coming.
9. Even him whose COMING, is after the WORKING of SATAN, with all Power, and Signs, and lying Wonders, 19. And with all deceiveableness of Unrighteousness in оо
them that perish; because they received not the Love of the Truth, that they might be saved.
11. And for this Caufe God shall send them STRONG DELUSION, that they Should believe a Lye.
I Tim. iv. 1. Now the Spirit speaketh exprefly, that in the latter Times fome shall depart from the FAITH, giving heed to seducing Spirits and DOCTRINES of DeVILS;
2. Speaking Lees in Hypocrify, having their Conscience feared with a hot Iron ;
3. Forbidding to MARRY, and commanding to abftain from MEATS, which God hath created to be received with Thanksgiving of them which believe and know the Truth. I fohi ii. 18. Little Children, it is the laft Time : and
have heard that ANTICHRIST fhall come. 19. They went out from us, but they were not of us.
Chap. iv. 1. Beloved, believe not every Spirit, but try the Spirits whether they are of God: because many FALSE PROPHETs are gone out into the World.
Rev. i. 1. The REVELATION of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his Servants Things which must shortly come to pass; and he fent and signified it by his Angel unto his Servant fobn:
2. Who bare record of the WORD of God, and of the Testimony of Jesus Christ, and of all Things that he saw. Chap. xiii
. i. And I stood upon the Sand of the Sea, and faw a Beast rise up out of the Sea, having SEVEN Heads, and Ten Horns, and upon his Horns Ten Crowns, and upon his Heads the Name of BLASPHEMY.
2. And the Beast which I saw was like unto a LEOPARD, and his Feet were as the Feet of a Bear, and his Mouth as the Mouth of a Lion : and the DRAGON gave him his Power, and his Seat, and great Authority.
3. And I saw one of his Heads, as it were wounded to Death; and his deadly Wound was healed ; and all the WORLD wondred afrer the Beast.
4. And they WORSHIPPED the Dragon which gave Power unto the Beast: and they worshipped the Beast, saying, Who is like unto the Beast? who is able to make War with him ?
5. And there was given unto him a Mouth speaking GREAT TUNGS, and BLASPHEMIES; and Power was given unto him to continue forty and two Months.
6. And he opened his Mouth in Blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his Name and his Tabernacle, and them that dwell in Heaven.
7. And it was given unto him to make WAR with the SAINTS, and to OVER COM E them: and Power was given him over all Kindreds, and Tongues, and Nations.
8. And all that dwell upon the Earth shall WORSHIP bim, whose Names are not written in the Book of Life of the Lamb Nain from the Foundation of the World.
9. If any Man have an Ear, let him hear.
10. He that leadeth into Captivity, shall go vity: He that killeth with the Sword, must be killed with the Sword. Here is the PATIENCE and the Faith of the Saints.
11. And I beheld another Beast coming up out of the Earth, and he had two Horns like a Lamb, and he spake as a Dragon.
12. And he esercised all the Power of the first Beast before him, and caused the Earth, and them which dwell therein, to worship the first Beast, whose DEADLY WOUND was healed.
13. And he doth great WONDERS, so that he maketh Fire come down from Heaven on the Earth, in the Sight of Men,
14. And deceiveth them that dwell on the Earth, by the means of those Miracles which he had Power to do in the Sight of the Beast, saying to them that dwell on the Earth, that they should make an image to the Beast which had the Wound by a Sword, and did live.
15. And he had Power to give Life unto the Image of the Beast, that the Image of the Beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the Image of the Beast, should be killed.
16. And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a Mark in their right Hand, or in their foreheads :
Chap. xiv. 8. And there followed another Angel, saying, Babylon is fallen, is FALLEN, that great City, because the made all Nations drink of the Wine of the Wrath of her FORNICATION.
9. And the third Angel followed them, saying with a loud Voice, If any Man worship the Beast and his IMAGE, and receive his MARK in his Forehead, or in his Hand, 16. The fame Thall drink of the WINE of the WRATH