« EelmineJätka »
27. They did eat, they font is contemned, but he honour
4. In whose Eyes a vile Perdrank, they married Wives, eth them that fear the Lord : he they were given in Marriage, that sweareth to his own hurt, and until the Day that Noe en- changeth not. tred into the Ark : and the
s. He that puttech not out his
Money to Usury, nor taketh ReFlood came and destroyed ward against the Innocent. He that them all.
doth these Things shall never be
moved. 28. Likewise also as it was
Pf. lviii. 11. So that a Man fhall in the Days of Lot, they did say, Verily there is a Reward for eat, they drank, they bought, the Righteous : verily he is a God they fold, they planted, they that judgeth in the Earth.
Pl. xcvi. 13. For he COMETH, builded :
for he cometh to JUDGE the Earth; 29. But the same Day that he shall judge the World with Lot went out of Sodom, it Righteousness, and the People with
his TRUTH. rained Fire and Brimstone
PS. xcviii. 8. Let the Floods clap from Heaven, and destroyed their hands, let the Hills be joyid them all :
together zo. Even thus shall it be eth to Junge the Earth; w.th
9. Before the Lord ; for he com. in the Day when the Son of Righteousness shall he judge the Man is REVEALED.
World, and the People with Equity.
Proj xxiv. 12. It thou sayit, Be31. In that Day, he which
hold, we knew it noc: Douch pot Mall be upon the House top, he that pondereth the Heart cooliand his Stuff in the House, der it? And he that keepech chy lec him not come down to Thall not he render to every Man
Soul, doch not he know it? And take it away: And he that according to his Works? is in the Field, let him like- Ecclef. xi. 9. Rejoice, O young wise not return back.
Man, in thy Youth, and let thy
Heait cheer i hee in the days of the 32. Remember Lot's Wife. Youth, and walk in the ways of
33. Whosoever fhall seek thine Heart, and in the Sight of to fare his Life, shall lose it: thine Eyes: but know thou, that and whosoever shall lose his thee into JUDGMENT.
för ail these Things God will bring Life, fhall preserve it. Chap. xii. 14. For God hall bring
34. I tell you, in that Night every Work into JUDGMENT, with there Mall be two Men in every secret Thing, whether it be
Good, or whether it be EVIL. one Bed; the one shall be ta- Ifvi. XXX. 33. For TOPHET S ken, and the other Thall be ordained of old : Yea, for the King
it is prepared, he hath made it deep left.
and large : the Pile thereof is Fire 55. Two Women shall be ani much Wood į the Breath of grinding together; the one the Lord, like a Štream of Brimshall be taken, and the other tone, doth kindle it.
Fer. xxxii. 19. Great in Coox. left,
SEL, and mighty in WORK, (14 36. Two Men shall be in thine Eyes are open upon all the the Field; the one shall be Ways of the Sons of Men, to give 37. And they answered and and according to the Fruit of his
every one according to his Wars, taken, and the other left.
Doings.) faid unto him, Where, Lord ? Ezek.xxxiii. 18. When the RighAnd he said unto them, teous turneth from his RighteoulWherefoever the Body is, this nels, and committerb INIQUITY,
he shall even die thereby. ther will the Eagles be ga- 19. But it the Wicked 'turn from thered together.
his Wickedness, and do that which
is lawful and right, he shall LIVE Matt. xxiv. 29. Mark xiii.
Dan. vii. 9. I beheld, till the 24. Luke xxi. 25. Thrones were cast down, and the
ANCIENT of Days did sit, whose [Mr.) But in those days, the Hair of his Head like the
Garment was white as Snow, and [M.) immediately after the pure Wool: His Throne was like Tribulation of those Days, the fiery Flame, and his Wheels as (L.) there shall be Signs in burning Fire.
10. A fiery Stream issued, and the Sun, and in the Moon, came forth from before him : thouand in the Stars ; [Mr.] the fand thousands ministred unto him, Sun shall be darkned, and and ten thousand times ten thou
fand stood before him : the JUDGthe Moon shall not give her
MENT was set, and the Books were Light: and the Stars of opened. Heaven shall fall [M.] from
John v. 22. For the Father judg
eth no Man; but hath COMMITTED Heaven; [L.] and upon the
all JUDGMENT unto the Son. Earth distress of Nations 25. Verily, verily I say unto you, with Perplexity, the Sea and The Hour is coming, and now is, the Waves roaring, Mens Voice of the Son of God: and they
when the DEAD shall hear the Hearts failing them for Fear, that hear thall and for looking after thofe 26. For as the Father hath Life Things which are coming on in himself; fo hath he given to the
to Life in ; the Earth ; for the POWERS
27. And hath given him AUTHO[Mr.] that are in Heaven RITY to executco JUDGMENT also, hallbe SHAKEN. [M] And because he is the Son of Man.
28. Marvel not at this : for the then shall appear the Sign Hour is coming, in the which all of the Son of Man in Hea- that are in the Graves shall hear ven, and then shall all the his Voice, Tribes of the Earth MOURN. that have done Good, unto the Re
29. And shall come forth, they [Mr.) And then shall they furretion of Life; and they that see the Son of MAN COM- have done Evil, unto the RelurING in the Clouds (M.] of rection of DAMNATION.
Chap. xii. 48. He that rejecteth Heaven, [Mr.] with great me, and receiveth not my Words, Power, [M.] and great Worn that I have spoken, the same (
hath one that judgeth him : the GLORY ; (Mr.] and then Word that I have spoken, the same
shall JUDGE him in the last Day. shall he fend his Angels, [M.] Aits x. 42. And he commanded with a great Sound of a us to preach unto the People, and Trumpet, and they shall ga- ordained of God to be the JUDGE
to teltity that it is he which was ther together his ELECT of quick and dead. from
from the four Winds, (Mr.] Chap. xxiv. 25. And as he rez from the uttermoft Part of foned of Righteousness
ance, and JUDGMENT TO COME, the Earth, to the uttermost Felix trembled. Part of Heaven, and [M.] Rom. ii. 2. But we are sure that from one End of the Hea- the JunGMENT of God is accordven to the other. (L.) And commit such l'hings.
ing to Truth, against them which when these Things begin to 3. And thinkelt thou this, O Man, come to pass, then look up Things, and dolt the same, that
that judgeit them which do soch and lift up your Heads, for thou halt efcape the JUDGMENT your REDEMPTION draweth of God? nigh. And he spake to them 4. Or despisest thou the Riches a Parable. [M] Now
learn and Long-suffering, not knowing
of his Goodness, and Forbearance, a Parable of the Fig Tree : that the Goodness of God leadeh When his Branch is yet ten- thee to Repentance ?
? der, and putteth forth Leaves, impenitent Heart, treaturett up
5. But after thy Hardness and ye know that Summer is unto thy felf Wrath, against the nigh. (L.) Behold therefore DAY OF WRATH, and Revelation the Fig Tree, and all the God';
of the righteous JUDGMENT OF Trees; when they now shoot 6. Who will render to every forth, ye see and know of Man according to his Deeds :
7. To them who by patient coayour own selves, that Sum
tinuance in Well-doing, seek for mer is now nigh at hand. Glory, and Honour, and ImmortaSo likewise ye, (Mr.] when lity ; eternal Life: ye see all these Things come
8. But unto them that are con
, to pass, (L.) know ye that fentious, and do not otey the Truth,
; the KINGDOM of God is nation and wrath ; NIGH at Hand, (Mr.] even
9. Tribulation and Anguilh upon at the Doors. [M.] Verily I of the Jew first, and also of the
every Soul of Man that doth Evil, say unto you, This Genera. Gentile. tion shall not pass, till all 10. But Glory, Honour, and these Things be fulfilled.
Peace, to every Man that workeh
Goon, to the few first, and alto to Heaven and Earth fhall pass the Gertile. away, but my Words shall
11. For there is no refpe&t of Per
fons with God. not pass away. But of that
Chap. xiv. 10. But why dost thoo Day and Hour knoweth no judge thy Brother? or why doit Man,no not the Angels [Mr.] thou set at nought thy Brother which are in Heaven, nei
For we shall all ttand betore the ther the Son, but [M.] my
JUDGMENT-SEAT of Christ.
11. For it is written, As I live, FATHER only.
faith the Lord, every Knee ihall [L.] And take heed to BOW to me, and every Tonge
shall CONFESS to God. your selves, left at any time
12. So then every one of us hall your Hearts be over-charged give Account of himself to God. with Surfeiting and Drunken- I Cor. iii. 13. Every Man's Work ness, and CARES of this DAY Thall declare it, because
Mall be made manifest. For te Life,
Life, and so that Day come shall be revealed by Fire; and the upon you unawares : For as what fort it is.
Fire Mall try every Man's Work, of a Snare shall it come on all i Thefl. v. 2. For your selves them that dwell on the Face know perfectly, that the Day of of the whole Earth. [M.] the Night.
che Lord so cometh as a Thiet in But as the Days of Noe
3. For when they Nall say, Peace were, so shall also the Com- and Safety; then sudden DestrucING of the Son of Man be. tion cometh upon them, as Travail For as in the Days that were they shall not escape.
lipon a Woman with Child ; and before the Flood, they were 2 Tim. iv. 1. Jesus Christ shall eating and drinking, marry. JUDGE the Quick and the Dead at
his Appearing ing, and giving in Marriage,
7. I have fought a good Fight, I until the Day that Noe en- have finished my Course, I have tred into the Ark, and knew kept the Faith.
8. Henceforth there is laid
for not until the Flood came
me a Crown of Righteousness, and took them all away: So which the Lord, the righteous Judge Thall also the COMING of the shall give me at that Day : And Son of Man be. Then shall not to me only, but into all them
also that love his Appearing. two be in the Field; the one Heb. ix. 27. And as it isappointed shall be taken, and the other unto Men once to die, but after left. Two Women shall be this the JUDGMENT:
28. So Christ was once offered to grinding at the Mill; the bear the Sins of many; and unto one shall be taken, and the them that Look for him, shall he other left. (Mr.) Take ye appear the second Time, without
SIN, unto SALVATION. heed (L.) therefore, [Mr.]
Chap. x. 26. For if we fin WIL. watch and PRAY (L.) al- FULLY after that we have received ways, that ye may be ac. the Knowledge of the TRUTH, counted worthy to escape all there remaineth no more Sacrifice these Things that shall come 27. But a certain fearful looking to pass, and to STAND before for of JUDGMENT, and fiery In the Son of Man. (Mr.) For DIGNATION, which shall devour
the Adversaries. ye KNOW NOT when the
28. He that despised Moses Law, Time is, and [M.] what died without Mercy under two or
three Wincfles : Hour your LORD doth come.
29. Of how much sorer PunishBut know this, that if the ment, fuppofe ye, hall he be good Man of the House had thought worthy, who hath troden known in what Watch the under Foot the Son of God, and
hath counced the Bloon of the Thief would come, he would
COVENANT, wherewith he was have watched, and would fanctificd, an UNHOLY Thing, and not have suffered his House hath dune Despite unto the SPIRIT
of GRACE? to be broken
30. For we know him that hach be
ye also ready: for in such faid, VENGEANCE belongeth unto an Hour as ye THINK NOT, me, I will recompense, faith the the, Son of Man ComETH.
Lord. And again, The Lord thall
JUDG E his people, [Mr.]
31. Is own Lusts, Watch.
[ Mr.) For the Son of Man 31. It is a fearful Thing to fall is as a Man taking a far into the Hands of the LIVING
. Journey, who left his House,
1 Pet. i. 7. That the Trial of and gave Authority to his yoh Faith being much more pe . Servants, and to every Man cious than of Gold that perisheth, his Work, and commanded be tound unto Praise, and Hondur,
though it be tried with Fire, might the Porter to watch. [M.] and Glory at the Appearing of 7 Who then is a faithful and fus Christ.
13. Wherefore gird up the Loins wise Servant, whom his Lord
Mind, bc fober, and HOPE hath made Ruler over his to the End, for the GRACE that is Houshold, to give them Meat brought unto you at the Revela
tion of Jesus Christ. in due Season ? Blefled is
17. And it ye call on the Father, that Servant, whom his Lord who without respect of Persons when he cometh shall find judgeth according to every Man's
Work, pass the Time of your loso doing. Verily I say unto
jourging here in fcar. you, that he shall make him
Chap. iv. s. Who shall give icRuler over all his Goods. Count to him that is ready to But and if that Evil Scr- JUDGE the Quick and the Dead.
6. For, for this Cause was the vant shall say in his Heart, Gospel preached also to them tha: My Lord delayeth his Com- are dead, that they might be judg.
ed according to Men in the FLESH, ING ;
and Thail begin to smite his Fellow - servants, Spirit.
but live according to God in the and to eat and drink with 7. But the End of all Things is the Drunken. The LORD at hand: Be ye therefore suber, 201
watch unto Prayer. of that Servant shall come
1;. For the Time is COME, that in a Day when he looketh JUDGMENT must begin at the Hous not for him, and in an Hour of God: And if it first begin at us, that he is not ware of; and obey not the Gospel of God
what shall the End be of them that shall cut him afunder, and 18. And if the Righteous scarce. appoint him his Portion ly be SAVED, where shall the UNwith the HYPOCRITES: there
GODLY and the SINNER appear?
2 Pet. ii. 4. For if God SPARED Thall be WEEPING and gnash- not the Angels that finned, but cat ing of Teeth. [Mr.] Watch them down to Hell, and delivered ye therefore, (tor ye know them into Chains of Darkness, to
be reserved unto J'IDGMENT. not when the Master of the
9. The Lord knoweth how to House comETH, at Even, or deliver the Godly out of Tempat Midnight, or at the Cock- tations, and to reserve the Unjust
unto the Day of JUDGMENT to * crowing, or in the Morning) punished. left coming suddenly, he find Chap. iii. 3. Knowing this firit, you sleeping. And what I that there Dhall come in the LAST
Days Scoffers, walking after their say unto you, I say unto all,
4. And saying, Where is the PROMISE O his COMING? For
since the Fathers fell asleep, 3 Matt.