« EelmineJätka »
DISTRESS, LANDLORD'S POWER
DISTRIBUTION OF ASSETS
Winding-up of company
Consent to act
Management of company
Paying for shares
DRAWEE OF BILL-
Particulars as to Directors' Act
DRAWER OF BILL
DISCHARGE OF BANKRUPT
Disabilities prior to
Powers of court
DISCHARGE OF BILL OF EX
Agent to principal
Owner or master of ship
76 et seq.
5. Define Void, Voidable and Unenforceable contracts, and give
examples of each.
6. Define Consideration. State the requisites of Valuable Con
7. State the rules necessary to be observed in Offer and Acceptance. Give special attention to contracts made partly or wholly by post.
8. To what extent are an Infant's contracts valid?
the positions of the infant and the other contracting party respectively.
9. How far is it correct to say that a married woman is liable for debts she has contracted ?
10. Is an Alien under any contractual disability? What decides enemy status? Deal fully with this question.
11. Are contracts in restraint of trade enforceable? Give your
12. What is the effect where a contract is incapable of performance ? State the various kinds of Impossibility of Performance.
13. What is the effect of Mistake in a contract? Define Mistake. 14. Give a definition of Fraud. If an untrue statement is made honestly, in the belief that it is true, what is the effect? 15. What is privity of contract? Is a third party ever liable under a contract?
16. What are the general rules for the construction to be placed on a contract? What is latent ambiguity?
17. What law governs a contract made in one country with a view to its being performed in another country?
18. Give the rules for the assignment of choses in action.
19. By what several methods may a contract be discharged?
20. What is tender? If tender be refused, does it discharge a contract?
21. Give the rule in Clayton's Case as to appropriation of payments. How does it operate in the case of trust moneys ?
22. What is meant by suing on a quantum meruit?
23. What are the Statutes of Limitation, and what is their effect?
CHAPTER 2.-LAW OF AGENCY.
24. Define Agency.
25. Give a classification of Agents. In what common case is a so-called agent not an agent at all?