« EelmineJätka »
PROVINCE OF SASKATCHEWAN
PASSED IN THE SESSION OF THE LEGISLATIVE ASSEMBLY HELD IN THE
GEORGE THE FIFTH
FIRST SESSION OF THE THIRD LEGISLATURE
BEGUN AND HOLDEN AT REGINA ON THE FOURTEENTH DAY OF NOVEMBER, 1912
HIS HONOUR GEORGE WILLIAM BROWN
Printed by JOHN A. REID, Government Printer
TABLE OF CONTENTS
STATUTES OF SASKATCHEWAN
3 GEORGE V, 1912-13
1. An Act for granting to His Majesty certain Sums of Money for the Public Service
of the Fiscal Periods ending respectively the twenty-eighth day of February,
1913, and the thirtieth day of April, 1914.
2. An Act to provide for the Inititaion or Approval of Legislation by the Electors.
3. An Act to submit to the electors the question of the adoption of the Direct Legis-
5. An Act respecting the Department of Railways.
6. An Act to amend The Treasury Department Act.
11. An Act to amend certain Acts respecting the Guarantee of Certain Securities of
the Canadian Northern Railway Company.
12. An Act to amend certain Acts respecting the Guarantee of certain Securities of
the Grand Trunk Pacific Branch Lines Company.
13. An Act respecting Certain Aid towards the Construction of Terminals of the Grand
17. An Act to amend An Act respecting Confirmation of Sales of Land for Taxes.
18. An Act to amend An Act to Prevent the Employment of Female Labour in Certain
21. An Act to regulate Pool Rooms, Billiard Rooms, Bowling Alleys and Restaurants
22. An Act to amend An Act respecting Commissioners to Administer Oaths.