« EelmineJätka »
PROVINCE OF MANITOBA,
PASSED IN THE SESSION HELD IN THE
SIXTY-THIRD AND SIXTY-FOURTH YEARS OF
FIRST SESSION OF THE TENTH LEGISLATURE,
BEGUN AND HOLDEN AT WINNIPEG ON THE TWENTY-N INTH
ON THE FIFTH DAY OF JULY, 1900,
THE HONOURABLE JAMES COLEBROOKE PATTERSON,
VOL 1.-PUBLIC ACTS.
WINNIPEG, MANITOBA :
PRINTED BY THE FRANKLIN PRESS FOR JAS. HOOPER, QUEEN'S PRINTER.
A. D. 1900.
63 & 64 VICTORIA.
An Act to amend "The Agricultural Societies Act.'
[Assented to June 1st, 1900.]
ER MAJESTY, by and with the advice and consent of the Legislative Assembly of the Province of Manitoba, enacts as follows:
1. Chapter 2, of 55 Victoria, being "The Agricultural Societies Act," is hereby amended by adding thereto the following section:
43. Each Agricultural Society now or hereafter organized Additional shall have and shall be deemed from its organization to have conferred. always had the following powers:
(1) To lease, sell, alienate and convey or otherwise dispose To lease, sell, of any real or personal property of the Society.
(2) To borrow any money for the purposes of the Society To borrow or and for the purposes of securing re-payment thereof may hypothecate, mortgage or pledge the real or personal property of said Soiciety.
2. This Act shall come into force on the day it is assented