« EelmineJätka »
UNREPEALED GENERAL ACTS OF THE GOVERNOR GENERAL IN COUNCIL-contd.
Whether repealed or otherwise
Rep. in part and amended,
(in the Central Provinces),
g. 3, and see s.
Act VII of 1887,
Act VI of 1888,
Act X of 1888, ss.
Act VIII of 1890,
Act VI of 1892,
Act V of 1894;
Act VII of 1895,
Act XIII of
(in the Punjab), Act XVIII
UNREPEALED GENERAL ACTS OF THE GOVERNOR GENERAL IN COUNCIL-concld.
1 The amendment is to remain in force till the 21st of July, 1900, see the Indian Paper Currency Act, 1898 (VIII of 1898).
9. Who may be beneficiary. Disclaimer by beneficiary.
10. Who may be trustee.
No one bound to accept trust.
Disclaimer of trust.
OF THE DUTIES AND LIABILITIES OF TRUSTEES.
11. Trustee to execute trust.
12. Trustee to inform himself of state of trust-property.
13. Trustee to protect title to trust-property.
14. Trustee not to set-up title adverse to beneficiary.
15. Care required from trustee.
16. Conversion of perishable property.
17. Trustee to be impartial.
18. Trustee to prevent waste.
19. Accounts and information.
20. Investment of trust-money.
21. Mortgage of land pledged to Government under Act XXVI of 1874. Deposit in Government Savings Bank.
22. Sale by trustee directed to sell within specified time.
23. Liability for breach of trust.
24. No set-off allowed to trustee.
25. Non-liability for predecessor's default. 26. Non-liability for co-trustee's default.
Joining in receipt for conformity.
27. Several liability of co-trustees.
Contribution as between co-trustees.
28. Non-liability of trustee paying without notice of transfer by beneficiary.
29. Liability of trustee where beneficiary's interest is forfeited to Government.
30. Indemnity of trustees.
OF THE RIGHTS AND POWERS OF TRUSTEES.
31. Right to title-deeds.
32. Right to reimbursement of expenses.
Right to be recouped for erroneous overpayment.
33. Right to indemnity from gainer by breach of trust.
34. Right to apply to Court for opinion in management of trustproperty.