« EelmineJätka »
PROVINCE OF SASKATCHEWAN
PASSED IN THE SESSION OF THE LEGISLATIVE ASSEMBLY HELD IN THE
SECOND SESSION of the SIXTH LEGISLATURE
BEGUN AND HOLDEN AT REGINA ON THE EIGHTEENTH DAY OF JANUARY, 1927, AND CLOSED BY PROROGATION ON THE THIRD DAY OF MARCH, 1927.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
STATUTES OF SASKATCHEWAN
17 GEORGE V, 1927.
1. An Act for granting to His Majesty certain sums of Money for the Public Service
of the Fiscal Years ending respectively, the Thirtieth day of April, 1927, and
the Thirtieth day of April, 1928.
12. An Act to facilitate the Reciprocal Enforcement of Judgments in Saskatchewan
20. An Act to amend The Companies Winding Up Act.
31. An Act respecting the Two-Platoon System for Employees of Certain Municipal
32. An Act to validate a Certain Agreement respecting the Distribution of Relief.
37. An Act to amend The School Grants Act, 1920.
38. An Act to amend The Agricultural Aids Act.
39. An Act to amend The Stray Animals Act.
40. An Act to amend The Crop Payments Act.
53. An Act to provide for the Protection of Sheep and the Licensing of Dogs.
54. An Act respecting the Destruction by Constables and Others of Injured Animals.
59. An Act to amend The Minimum Wage Act.
60. An Act respecting the Welfare of Children.
61. An Act for the Regulation of Horse Racing.
62. An Act to amend The Chattel Mortgage Act.
63. An Act respecting the Assignment of Book Debts.
64. An Act respecting the Duties of Agents in the Sale of Products of the Soil and Other