« EelmineJätka »
B I L L S,
LABOURING POOR (IRELAND)
18 November 1847---5 September 1848.
2 의 VOL. IV.
B I L L S :
-CONTENTS OF THE
N.B.-THE Figures at the beginning of the line, correspond with the N° at the foot of each Bill; and the Figures at the end of the line, refer to the MS. Paging of the Volumes arranged for The House of Commons.
Labouring Poor (Ireland):
valid certain Proceedings for the Relief of Distress in Ireland by Employment
Landed Property (Ireland): 105. Bill to provide further Facilities for the Permanent Improvement of Landed Property in Ireland by the Owners thereof
Landlord and Tenant (Ireland):
106, Bill to amend the Law of Landlord and Tenant in Ireland
459. Same (as amended by the Select Committee]
Land Tax Commissioners' Names:
43. Bill to appoint additional Commissioners for executing the Acts for granting a Land
Tax, and other Rates and Taxes
Law of Entail (Scotland):
142. Bill for the Amendment of the Law of Entail in Scotland
258. Same (as amended by the Select Committee]
133 387. Same (as amended by the Select Committee, in Committee, and on Re-commitment]
Leases of Mines (Ireland):
125. Bill for amending the Law for the Leasing of Mines in Ireland
Legacies to Charitable Institutions : 608. Bill to exempt Legacies to Charitable Institutions from Duties of Stamps
Life Policies of Assurance:
469. Bill to make Life Policies of Assurance assignable at Law
VOL. IV.-Sess. 1847-8.
Light Dues :
Metropolis Police :
637. Same (as amended by the Committee]
Municipal Corporations (Ireland):