« EelmineJätka »
55. An Act for transferring the Powers of the Church Building
72. An Act to continue “The Railways Act (Ireland), 1851."
84. An Act to continue the Corrupt Practices Provention Act,
92. An Act to constitute a Court of Appeal in Chancery, and to amend the Law relating to Appeals from the Incumbered Estates Court in Ireland.
93. An Act to constitute all legally qualified Persons in Scotland Commissioners of Supply without being named in an Act of Supply.
482 94. An Act for the uniform Administration of Intestates Estates. 484
95. An Act to give to the University of Oxford and to Colleges in the said University, and to the College of Saint Mary of Winchester near Winchester, Power to sell and exchange Lands, under certain Conditions.
96. An Act for amending the Law of Marriage in Scotland. 487 97. An Act to amend the Laws of England and Ireland affecting Trade and Commerce. 488 98. An Act to amend the Laws relating to the Burial of the Dead in Ireland. 492
99. An Act to amend the Acts relating to Lunatic Asylums in Ireland, so far as relates to Superannuations. 503 100. An Act to amend the Law with respect to the Election of Directors of Joint Stock Banks in England. 504 101. An Act to continue certain Acts to prevent the spreading of contagious or infectious Disorders among Sheep, Cattle, and other Animals.
102. An Act to further amend the Procedure in and to enlarge the Jurisdiction of the Superior Courts of Common Law in Ireland.
505 103. An Act to make better Provision for the Removal of Nuisances, Regulation of Lodging Houses, and the Health of Towns in Scotland. 104. An Act to extend the Provisions of an Act of the Sixth and Seventh Years of Her Majesty, for making better Provision for the Spiritual Care of populous Parishes, and further to provide for the Formation and Endowment of separate and distinct Parishes.
544 105. An Act to apply a Sum out of the Consolidated Fund and the Surplus of Ways and Means to the Service of the Year One thousand eight hundred and fifty-six, and to appropriate the Supplies granted in this Session of Parliament. 106. An Act to authorize the Inclosure of certain Lands in pursuance of a Special Report of the Inclosure Commissioners for England and Wales.
107. An Act to amend the Smoke Nuisance Abatement (Metropolis) Act, 1853. 568
108. An Act to amend the Acts relating to the County Courts. 569 109. An Act to amend the Mode of committing Criminal and Vagrant Children to Reformatory and Industrial Schools. 596 110. An Act for the better Regulation of the House of Industry Hospitals and other Hospitals in Dublin supported wholly or in part by Parliamentary Grants. 605
111. An Act for confirming a Scheme of the Charity Commissioners for Stoke Poges Hospital in the County of Bucks, with certain Alterations.
112. An Act to amend the Act of the last Session of Parliament,
Chapter One hundred and twenty, for the better Local Management of the Metropolis.
Page 616 113. An Act to provide for taking Evidence in Her Majesty's
Dominions in relation to Civil and Commercial Matters pending before Foreign Tribunals.
619 114. An Act to prevent false Packing and other Frauds in the Ilay and Straw Trade.
621 115. An Act to provide for the Retirement of the present Bishops of London and Durham.
62 116. An Act for the Appointment of a Vice-President of the Committee of Council on Education.
623 117. An Act to amend the Law relating to the Relief of the Poor in Scotland.
624 118. An Act to amend the Act of the last Session of Parliament
for diminishing Expense and Delay in the Administration of Criminal Justice in certain Cases.
625 119. An Act to amend the Provisions of the Marriage and Registration Acts.
Ibid. 120. An Act to facilitate Leases and Sales of Settled Estates. 639
i. AN Act to enable the London Dock Company to raise a
a further Sum of Money. ii. An Act for supplying with Gas the Townships of Knot
tingloy and Ferrybridye in the West Riding of the County of
York. iii. An Act to extend the Period limited for the Exercise of the Powers of the Colonial Bank ; and for other Purposes.
; ir. An Act for lighting with Gas the Borough of l'eymouth and
Melcombe Regis, and its Neighbourhood, in the County of
Dorset ; and for other Purposes. v. An Act for vesting in the Mayor, Aldermen, and Burgesses of
the Borough of Liverpool the Undertaking of the Chorley
Waterworks Company, and for other Purposes. vi. An Act for incorporating the Lancaster Gaslight Company,
and extending their Powers, and for authorizing additional Works, and the raising of further Monies ; and for other
Purposes. vii. An Act to enable the Haslingden and Rawtenstall Water
works Company to raise a further Sum of Money, and for other
Purposes. vili. An Act to enable the Southport Waterworks Company to
raise a further Sum of Money, and for other Purposes. ix. An Act for the better supplying with Gas the Parish of
Gainsborough in Lincolnshire. X. An Act for enabling the Company of Proprietors of Lambeth
Waterworks to raise further Money, and for other Purposes.
xi. An Act for effecting certain Alterations in the Works of the
Tidal Harbour of Victoria Dock at Dundee, and for other
Purposes in relation to the Harbour of Dundee. xii. An Act to enable the Lincoln Waterworks Company to raise
a further Sum of Money. xiii. An Act for granting further Powers to the lleywood Gaslight
and Coke Company. xiv. An Act for the incorporating of the Milford Railway Company
and for the making of the Milford Railway in the County of
Pembroke, XV. An Act to enable the Eastern Counties and London and
Blackwall Railway Companies to raise a further Sum of Money for the Purposes of the London, Tilbury, and Southend Extension Railway; to amend the Acts relating to such Undertaking ;
and for other Purposes. xvi. An Act for making a Railway from the Iilts, Somerset,
and Weymouth Railway, near Frome, to Shepton Mallett in the
County of Somerset. xvii. An Act to confirm an Award for the Settlement of Matters
in difference between the University and Borough of Cam
bridge, and for other Purposes connected therewith. xviii. An Act to enable the Ulster Railway Company to subscribe
towards the Undertaking of the Portadown and Dungannon Railway Company, and to authorize certain Arrangements
between the said Companies, and for other Purposes. xix. An Act for supplying with Water the Town of Filey and the
Environs and Neighbourhood thereof, and other Places in the East and North Ridings of the County of York, and for authorizing the Purchase of the Filey Gasworks, and for supplying
the said Town with Gas; and for other Purposes. xx. An Act to empower the Wakefield Gaslight Company to raise
a further Sum of Money. xxi. An Act for incorporating the Worksop Gas Company. xxii. An Act to amend and extend the Provisions of “ The
Llanidloes and Newtown Railway Act, 1853 ;" and to enable the Llanilloes and Nevotoun Railway Company to make certain Deviations in their authorized Line and Levels, and for other
Purposes. xxiii. An Act to confer further Powers on the Boston Gaslight
and Coke Company. xxiv. An Act to enable the East of Fife Railway Company to
make a Deviation in the Line of their Railway, and for other
Purposes. xxv. An Act for continuing the Terin and amending and ex
tending the Provisions of the Act relating to the Leicester and Welford Turnpike Road, in the Counties of Leicester and
Northampton. xxvi. An Act for more effectually paving, cleansing, lighting,
and otherwise improving the Town of Gravesend in the County
of Kent. xxvii. An Act to enable the Scarborough Waterworks Company
to raise a further Sum of Money, and to extend the Limits for the Supply of Water, and to amend the Provisions of the Act relating to such Company.