« EelmineJätka »
Printed by His Majesty's Statute and Law Printers;
And sold by J. Butterwohth and Son, Law Booksellers,
Containing the TITLES of all
Passed in the FOURTH Session of the SEVENTH Parliament
The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland;
4 GEORGE IV. PUBLICK GENERAL ACTS.
1. IN Act to indemnify such Persons in the United Kingdom
as have omitted to qualify themselves for Offices and Employments, and for extending the Time limited for those Purposes respectively, until the Twenty fifth Day of March One thousand eight hundred and twenty four; to permit such Persons in Great Britain as have omitted to make and file Affidavits of the Execution of Indentures of Clerks to Attomies and Solicitors, to make and file the same on or before the First Day of Hilary Term One thousand eight hundred and twenty four; and to allow Persons to make and file such Affidavits, although the Persons whom they served shall have neglected to take out their Annual Certificates. Pag' 1
2. An Act to amend an Act of the last Session of Parliament, for regulating the Trade between His Majesty's Possessions in America and the West Indies and other Parts of the World. 2
3. An Act for continuing to His Majesty for One Year certain Duties on Sugar, Tobacco and Snuff, Foreign Spirits and Sweets, in Great Britain; and on Pensions, Offices and Personal Estates in England; and for receiving the Contributions of Persons receiving Pensions and holding Offices; for the Service of the Year One thousand eight hundred and twenty three. 3
4. An Act for raising the Sum of Twenty Millions by Exchequer Bills for the Service of the Year One thousand eight hundred and twenty three. 4
5. An Act to render valid certain Marriages. Ibid.
6. An Act for applying certain Monies therein mentioned for the Service of the Year One thousand eight hundred and twenty three. 5
7. An Act to regulate the Appointment and Swearing into Office of the Chancellor of the Exchequer of Ireland. Ibid.
A 2 8. An