VIII.— History of Frederic the Second of Prussia, called
Frederic the Great. By Thomas Carlyle. Vols. V.
and VI. 1865
IX.-1. Reports of the Medical Officer of the Privy Council,
2. Transactions of the National Association for the
Promotion of Social Science.
3. A Manual of Practical Hygiene. By E. A. Parkes,
M.D., F.R.S. London, 1864.
4. The Laws relating to Public Health. By Thomas
Baker, Esq., of the Inner Temple, Barrister-at-Law,
&c. &c. London, 1865.
5. The Metropolis Local Management Acts. By E. H.
Woolrych, Esq. London, 1863.
6. London Shadows; or, the Homes of the Thousands.
By George Godwin, F.R.S. London, 1854.
7. Town Swamps and Social Bridges. By George
Godwin, F.R.S. London, 1859.
8. Another Blow for Life. By George Godwin, F.R.S.
9. Publications of the Ladies' Sanitary Association.
X.-The Six Year old Parliament. London, 1865 - 280