« EelmineJätka »
PROVINCE OF SASKATCHEWAN
PASSED IN THE SESSION OF THE LEGISLATIVE ASSEMBLY HELD IN THE
KING GEORGE THE FIFTH
FOURTH SESSION OF THE THIRD LEGISLATURE
BEGUN AND HOLDEN AT REGINA ON THE TENTH DAY OF MAY, 1915,
DAY OF JUNE
HIS HONOUR GEORGE WILLIAM BROWN
Printed by J. W. REID, Government Printer
TABLE OF CONTENTS
STATUTES OF SASKATCHEWAN
1. An Act for granting to His Majesty certain Sums of Money for the Public Service
2. An Act to amend The Legislative Assembly Act.
3. An Act for raising Money on the Credit of the General Revenue Fund of
4. An Act relating to certain Expenditures made under Special Warrants ordered
5. An Act to ratify a Sale to The Equitable Trust Company of New York City of
7. An Act to extend the time for Construction of Certain Lines of Railway forming part
of the Canadian Northern Railway System.
8. An Act to extend the time for the Construction of Certain Lines and Terminals
of the Grand Trunk Pacific Railway System.
9. An Act respecting a Court of Appeal for Saskatchewan.
10. An Act respecting the Court of King's Bench.
12. An Act respecting an Official Guardian.
13. An Act to amend the Act appointing an Administrator of Lunatics' Estates.
14. An Act respecting Companies.
15. An Act relating to Insurance.
18. An Act to amend The Village Act.
19. An Act to amend The Rural Municipality Act.
20. An Act respecting the Repayment Terms of Municipal Debentures.
21. An Act to provide for the Collection of Arrears of Taxes.