« EelmineJätka »
POINTED AS THEY ARE TO BE SUNG OR SAID IN CHURCHES ;
AND THE FORM AND MANNER OF MAKING, ORDAINING,
AND CONSECRATING OF
BISHOPS, PRIESTS, AND DEACONS.
Paternoster Row, London;
Long Primer 245
CONTENTS OF THIS BOOK.
2. Concerning the Service of the Church.
3. Concerning Ceremonies, why some be abolished, and some retained.
4. The Order how the Psalter is appointed to be read.
5. The Order how the rest of the holy Scripture is appointed to be
6. A Table of Proper Lessons and Psalms.
7. The Calendar, with the Table of Lessons.
8. Tables and Rules for the Feasts and Fasts through the whole
9. The Order for Morning Prayer.
10. The Order for Evening Prayer.
11. The Creed of Saint Athanasius.
13. Prayers and Thanksgivings upon several Occasions.
14. The Collects, Epistles, and Gospels, to be used at the Ministration
of the holy Communion, throughout the Year.
15. The Order of the Ministration of the holy Communion.
16. The Order of Baptism both Publick and Private.
17. The Order of Baptism for those of Riper Years.
19. The Order of Confirmation.
20. The Form of Solemnization of Matrimony.
21. The Order for the Visitation of the Sick, and the Communion of
22. The Order for the Burial of the Dead.
23. The Thanksgiving of Women after Child-birth.
24. A Commination, or denouncing of God's anger and judgements
26. Forms of Prayer to be used at Sea.
27. The Form and Manner of Making, Ordaining, and Consecrating
of Bishops, Priests, and Deacons.
28. A Form of Prayer for the Fifth Day November,
29. A Form of Prayer for the Thirtieth Day of January.
30. A Form of Prayer for the Twenty-ninth Day of May.
31. A Form of Prayer for the Twentieth Day of June.