« EelmineJätka »
PROVINCE OF BRITISH COLUMBIA
PASSED IN THE SESSION HELD IN THE SIXTEENTH YEAR OF THE
KING GEORGE V.
BEING THE SECOND SESSION OF THE SIXTEENTH PARLIAMENT OF BRITISH
Printed by CHARLES F. BANFIELD, Printer to the King's Most Excellent Majesty.
6. An Act respecting the Issue and Renewal of Licences under the "Water Act," authoriz-
ing the Storage or the Diversion and Use of the Waters of Bridge River for the Gen-
8. An Act to make Uniform the Law respecting the Liability of the Parties in an Action for
Damages for Negligence where more than One Party is in Fault
10. An Act to amend the Provincial Elections Act"
11. An Act respecting certain Appointments to the Executive Council and Departments of the
27. An Act to borrow the Sum of Two million five hundred thousand Dollars for the Pur-
28. An Act to amend the "British Columbia University Loan Act”
29. An Act respecting Phosphate Mines
39. An Act to provide for the Granting of certain Public Lands in Aid of the Construction of
42. An Act in Aid of the Municipality of The Corporation of the City of Port Coquitlam