« EelmineJätka »
PROVINCE OF BRITISH COLUMBIA,
PASSED IN THE
SESSION HELD IN THE NINTH YEAR OF THE REIGN OF HIS MAJESTY
KING EDWARD VII.,
BEING THE THIRD SESSION OF THE ELEVENTH PARLIAMENT OF
BEGUN AND HOLDEN AT VICTORIA ON THE 21ST JANUARY, 1909, AND ENDING ON
THE GOVERNMENT OF
THE PROVINCE OF BRITISH COLUMBIA
THE HONOURABLE JAMES DUNSMUIR,
VICTORIA, B. C. :
Printed by RICHARD WOLFENDEN, I.S.O., V.D., Printer to the King's Most Excellent Majesty.
TABLE OF CONTENTS.
An Act for the Relief of the Armstrong Power and Light Company, Limited.
16. An Act for the Relief of the Municipal Corporation of the City of Fernie ..
19. An Act to Provide for the Establishment of Depots and Facilities for the
Preparation for Market and Shipment of Provincial-grown Fruit..
20. An Act to amend the " Game Protection Act, 1898 "...
21. An Act to amend the "Police and Prisons Regulation Act".
An Act Respecting the Grand Trunk Pacific Railway
23. An Act to amend the " Highway Traffic Regulation Act
24. An Act to amend the "Horticultural Board Act"...
25. An Act to provide for the Inspection of Hospitals, Orphanages, Sanitariums,
Maternity Homes, and places where Persons are undergoing Medical